Tomorrow we officially welcome the prettiest seasons of the year (even if thanks to Mexico´s lovely climate, I have been wearing shorts and sandals for about three weeks now), Spring! It’s time to get those heavy coats and boots inside some boxes and start wearing lighter and cheerier clothes. I know, I haven’t been posting as much as I usually do, but there is an explanation, something I will be able to reveal to you soon (hopefully). In the meantime, I’m celebrating the warmer weather and in a week or so, my birthday. Yes, another year, another candle burning (I have to confess that each year I get less excited, Sophie Pan is kind of taking over). Anyway, back to what concerns us today: Spring has sprung and I couldn’t be happier about it! What’s your favorite season of the year? You already know mine!
Tag Archives: bloom
Another day, another post! Today I have for you the second part of Sweet n’Raw’s Holiday Shopping Guide. Yesterday, the Francophile got amazing response from all of you and I sure hope that today’s personality gets the same treatment. As I told you before (also, if you didn’t read yesterday’s post), the gift includes two selections: the pricey one (the splurge) and the affordable one (for us girls on a tight budget).
Today’s personality has two of my favorite things: she dresses like a lady and she is a sucker for flowers (even more so when she finds them printed on a pretty, flared dress). She is into ladylike silhouettes (pencil skirts, bubble dresses, cap sleeves, short jackets). She’s into soft and delicate fabrics (lace, crepe de chine and silk are favorites in her repertoire). She loves bows, she loves embroidery, she loves bold and dramatic colors (nothing tops a violet dress and a rouge pucker). Her perfumes are spicy, but always on the floral side. She is into lively florals, it’s the Secret Garden all the way. So if you have a friend (or mother, or sister) that matches this description, this is the list you need to be looking out before venturing into tat X’mas shopping spree. Here she is: LADY BLOOM
- Bikini set, Zimmermann
- Nail polish selection (Rose Renaissance, Violine Surrealiste, Beige Leger), YSL
- Lace jumper, Valentino
- Nude Oxfords,
- Jasmin Rouge perfume, Tom Ford
- Crystal ring, Bijoux Heart
- Lace & silk dress, Valentino
- Leather scented candle, Assouline
- Watersnake sunglasses, Linda Farrow
- Floral handbag, Valentino
- Crystal statement necklace, Bijoux Heart
- Carioca sandals, Charlotte Olympia
- Rose violet frame, Urban Outfitters
- Nail polish selection (She’s Pampered, I am strong, Lapiz of Luxury, Stylenomics), Essie
- Flower textured jumper, New Look
- Blue flower ring, Banana Republic
- Green statement necklace, Modcloth
- Summer Rose perfume, Stella McCartney
- Layer dress, BCBG
- Crochet doggy, Anne Claire Petit
- Glitter bow flats, Faith
- Gingerbread man bath & body, Philosophy
- T-bar sandals, Zara
I really hope this guide helps you find that special something for that special someone! Two down, a lot more to go! We even have something for the lads cooking in the oven, so be sure to check back!
Have a great day, the weekend is almost here!
Illustrations: Ana Sofia Alanis