Good morning, my sweet readers! Summer vacations are less than a month away and a bikini and wardrobe renewal is a must before leaving to an exotic destination. As I told you on my previous post, this is not a body type guide, this is a trendy one. It’s all about this season’s trends, themes, vibes, colors and prints. To kick-off our usual “Stocking up for Summer” special, I wanted to start with one of the strongest trends when it comes to beachwear: Jungle prints (that We Are Handsome bikini is everywhere and I can’t wait to get my claws on it). Palm trees, exotic birds, colorful leopard and tropical fruits are all over! Feeling a little adventurous these days? Then this Tarzan girl style is just for you! Here are some jungle garments and accessories you can find online, right now!
- Printed tank top, Stella McCartney
- Naughty Nautical nail polish collection, Essie
- Parrot detailed sandals, Miu Miu
- Fluffy Macaw tee, Marni
- Sailor stripes shorts, J.Crew
- Jungle bikini, We Are Handsome
- Classic aviator sunnies, Ray Ban
- Leopard bustier, Topshop
- Green croc sandals, T by Alexander Wang
- Privet Bloom scent, Hampton Sun
- Bucket beach bag, Juicy Couture
- Tank striped dress, Acne
- Banana leaf shorts, Topshop
- Leopard wedge sandals, Stella McCartney
Ready to rock the jungle book look this Summer? I sure hope so! On the next few days I will be posting more bikini trends and Summer specials, stay tuned!
Sweet kisses and happy shopping!
Illustrations: Ana Sofia Alanis
Image sources: Net-a-porter, Polyvore, Farfetch, Zara
All texts, illustrations and collages are made by me, it’s forbidden to re-post without previous request (firstname.lastname@example.org) and images must link back to this site