Good Thursday, my sweet readers. The weekend is just around the corner and as days keep passing by, Summer’s end is near. This is the last post from our Summer Getaways series, after almost two months of destination and occasion-inspired ensembles. We are closing up with our Jet-set junkie. So if you are still on the chic French coast, if Porto Cervo is on the menu today, if you are happily stranded on an island of the Caribbean and you need the perfect look to party, you’ve come to the right place. As you probably have noticed by now, I rarely use black for my compositions but when I saw the shoes, it was love at first sight. Along came the playsuit and it was a match made in heaven. Let’s see the complete look:
- Structured playsuits give out both, classy and sexy vibes.
- If the romper has a plunging neckline and no embellishments or details, add a statement necklace (one that looks like part of the whole thing, not the star of it).
- Quilted shoulder bags are the perfect complement for this type of outfit.
- For the nails, add some berry nail polish for a sassy twist. This one is form Essie’s Fall 2012 collection and I think it’s a must-have for the coming season.
- Pull your hair into a side ponytail to make it clean and primp.
WHAT PEARL WOULD WEAR
- Structured playsuit, ASOS
- Ribbon silk heels, VIONNET
- Quilted bag, MODCLOTH
- Detailed chain necklace, MAX & CHLOE
- Black stone ring, ASOS
- Crossed ring, ASOS
- Recessionista nail polish, ESSIE
For all the details on today’s look, go to FASHIOLISTA
It’s a wrap everyone! From tomorrow on, we’ll be tackling the new season and bidding farewell to the current one. Also, the official countdown for Fashion Week has just begun, so brace yourselves for a September packed with new trends and lots of fashion!
Illustrations: Ana Sofia Alanis
Image sources: ASOS, The Outnet, Modcloth, Essie, Max & Chloe
All texts, illustrations and collages are made by me, it’s forbidden to re-post without previous request (firstname.lastname@example.org) and images must link back to this site