Good Monday, my sweet readers! As I am getting ready for my last vacation destination (Acapulco Bay, I’m coming), I’m giving you the fourth post from our Summer Getaways 2012 series, Evening round. I’m gonna make this quick since I have a plane to catch! I’ve told you before about our lovely Free Spirit, Flora. She’s one who loves to chill, who loves exploring unknown destinations, who loves having a good time by the beach, with some friends and some beer. So, if you are the kind of girl who enjoys bonfire nights, if small bars with a twist are your scene, if you are heading out to an unknown paradise and need the perfect dinner ensemble, here’s what I’m offering you:
- Kimonos have been on the trend spotlight for a while now. The more prints they have, the better they look. And if you dig that boho vibe, it’s a must inside your closet.
- For bohemian destinations, white, crisp dresses work to perfection. Choose them in different materials: linen, crochet, silk (possibilities are endless)
- Multi-strapping is a must for the shoes. Braided heels, wedges or flats, I can guarantee you’ll wear them out.
- Shoulder mini bags are a girl’s best friend when it comes to going out. Rebecca Minkoff has quality and a good price.
- Go crazy with some earthy arm candy.
WHAT FLORA IS WEARING
- Ivory dress, NASTY GAL
- Printed kimono, BAND OF GYPSIES
- Braided shoes, JUST FAB
- Mac mini bag, REBECCA MINKOFF
- Friendship bracelet, MADEWELL
- Leather bracelet, PIECES
- Woven bracelet, MADE
- Spike bracelet, ASOS
- Heart ring, WHISTLES
- Olé Caliente nail polish, ESSIE
For all the details on today’s look, go to FASHIOLISTA
Now I’m of to soak up the sun!
Illustrations: Ana Sofia Alanis
Image sources: ASOS, Nasty Gal, Rebecca Minkoff, Heels.com, Essie, Madewell
All texts, illustrations and collages are made by me, it’s forbidden to re-post without previous request (email@example.com) and images must link back to this site