And so the end is near, we are entering the Evening round on our Summer Getaways series and 5 posts away from wrapping it all up. To kick this round off, the Hopeless Romantic. As I told you before, this Sweet’n’Raw character is completely inspired by me, my style and my likes (just take a look at today’s outfit). So if you are packing your suitcase for one last Summer escape and you are heading out to the land of wine and romance, if you need the perfect ensemble for a candelit dinner followed by drinks with a view, if Napa Valley is that final destination, if a midnight stroll in Paris is what you’ll be doing in the next few days, then this look is just for you!
- Pulling off a monochromatic look with a detailed top is more fun and the result is even prettier.
- Nothing says romance more than a lady in blush
- Belts are a girl’s best friend when it comes to enhancing the waist
- Add a touch of color with the shoes. Teal and blush are a match made in heaven
- Add more sparkle with statement bracelets (just the right amount to make everything fall into place)
- Dark, berry nails will give the whole ensemble a dramatic twist
WHAT SOPHIE IS WEARING
- Sequin top, TOPSHOP
- Volume skirt, MIU MIU
- Tan belt, DOROTHY PERKINS
- Shoulder bag, CHANEL
- Teal wedges, LULU‘S
- Gem cuff, FOREVER 21
- Gem bracelet, FOREVER 21
- Ring, LAURA LEE
- Carry on nail polish, ESSIE
For all the details on today’s look, go to FASHIOLISTA.
That’s a wrap for today! Let me remind you, Sweet’n’Raw just joined Tumblr. It’s not a blog, it’s just a visual summary of what goes on here and on the FB fan page. If you wish to follow and recieve my updates, click HERE.
Tomorrow’s Friday! Sweet kisses…
Illustrations: Ana Sofia Alanis
Image sources: ASOS, Net-a-Porter, Matches fashion, Essie, Forever 21, Topshop
All texts, illustrations and collages are made by me, it’s forbidden to re-post without previous request (firstname.lastname@example.org) and images must link back to this site