Another day, another post, my sweet readers! Summer is halfway through and so is our Daywear round: two more to go and then we are off to evening wear. This is definitely one of my all-time favorite looks, after all, the Sophie character is all about me. The hopeless romantic is definitely a girl who enjoys late night strolls after a candlelit dinner and a bottle of wine (yeah, it may sound like a cliche, but it’s the best cliche ever). The Hopeless Romantic loves small town destinations, lovely views, quiet resorts in the middle of the country and Paris, Paris is always good for romance (if you can escape those tourist traps, and you totally can). So if you are planning a Summer getaways filled with love, books, wine, breathtaking sights and relaxation, this is the perfect outfit if you want to wander around town and get lost in it, followed by a lovely lunch in a terrace and of course, some wine (yeah, wine is really my thing). Let’s start with today’s ensemble:
- Chiffon blouses are cute, dressy, flattering and light. Also, a girl in floral print will always get some heads turning. Pack a bunch of blouses and shirts, you’ll thank me later.
- Ivory on Ivory is definitely a winning combo (I’m really into the matchy, matchy trend right now). The flowers just add that cute factor that screams romance.
- To clash with the flowers, striped sandals are the way to go.
- For more contrast, polka dots will do the trick
- If the sun is really hitting hard, you can add a cute, straw hat
- If you are gonna walk long distances, pack your flats or switch to wedges
- Last but not least, put together a killer and eclectic arm candy and top it off with a floral ring.
WHAT SOPHIE IS WEARING
- Floral print blouse, ROMWE
- Pleated ivory skorts, ROMWE
- Navy striped sandals, JESSICA SIMPSON
- Polka dot bag, MODCLOTH
- Ivory bangle set, FOREVER 21
- Rhinestone bracelet, FOREVER 21
- Navy enamel bangle, KATE SPADE
- Giraffe bracelet, J. CREW
- Rose ring, RIVER ISLAND
- All tied up nail polish, ESSIE
Check out all the details on today’s look on FASHIOLISTA
That’s it for the day! Hope you like it and you have this in mind when packing for your romantic escape! Enjoy what’s left of this Summer!
Illustrations: Ana Sofia Alanis
Image sources: Romwe, Jessica Simpson, Essie, Modcloth, Forever 21, J.Crew
All texts, illustrations and collages are made by me, it’s forbidden to re-post without previous request (email@example.com) and images must link back to this site