Rise & shine, my sweet readers! The Summer Getaways are still happening and we are in the middle of our Beachwear round. I’m sure that if you are not on vacation already, you are planning the escape. Party Central destinations can only mean one thing: the fun is never over! And that’s definitely what our Party Princess is all about (click HERE to find more about her and the Summer Getaways). So if you chose a city where the party goes on all day long, if all you’ll be doing is sip cocktails and attend pool parties at noon, if you need to rock the pool party scene, if you are heading out to Ibiza, Miami or Las Vegas, then let Jaime show you how to do it! Here’s what she would wear and how she would wear it:
- Mixing and matching a leopard bikini top and a scarf print bottom can be a bold move, but it certainly works.
- Silk, boyfriend shirts are an alternative to your classic kaftan or beach cover-up
- A pool party look will never be complete without a killer pair of sunnies
- Paint your toes and fingers with colors as bright and as bold as your ensemble
- PVC totes are great beach companions: chic, practical and obviously, plastic!
WHAT JAIME IS WEARING
- Leopard bikini top, DOLCE & GABBANA
- Scarf bikini bottoms, RIVER ISLAND
- Silk bright shirt, ROMWE
- Gold leather sandals, ASOS
- PVC bag, 3.1 PHILLIP LIM
- Cross bracelet, ASOS
- Spike bracelet, ASOS
- Friendship bracelet set, ENDLESS
- Claw ring, ASOS
- Black ring trio, ASOS
- Sunglasses, YSL
- Nail polish trio, THAKOON FOR NARS
For all the details on this look, go to FASHIOLISTA
There you go! Ready for the pool party and the umbrella cocktails? I hope this was useful to you and if you are into groovy holiday destinations, tomorrow the Free Spirit will be on the spot!
Illustrations: Ana Sofia Alanis
Image sources: Net-a-porter, Nars, ASOS, River Island, Endless.com, Romwe
All texts, illustrations and collages are made by me, it’s forbidden to re-post without previous request (firstname.lastname@example.org) and images must link back to this site