It’s Saturday and Easter’s coming up tomorrow, got your egg basket already? And since Easter is all about powdery and sugary colors, why not add some pink pants into the mix. The second post from our PPP series is here and rocking it wild style. If you have not got your pair of pink skinnies yet, here’s a selection you can find online. Whether is cropped, cuffed, distressed or smart, run out the door and get your own.
POWDER PINK SELECTION
1. River Island / 2. Current/Elliot / 3. Elizabeth & James
4. Current/Elliot / 5. Vanessa Bruno / 6. MiH Jeans
Mixing in leopard with pink has been an obsession of mine for so long. To make the whole ensemble a bit more interesting, I splashed a little bit of color on it. Poppy red, powder pink, plum and tan make a great color combo.
- Madeleine bag, Chloé
- Leopard watch, ASOS
- Braided bracelet, Forever 21
- Silver bracelet, Forever 21
- Bangle set, Forever 21
- Golden ring, River Island
- Horseshoe necklace, Me & Zena
- Plum noir nail polish, Tom Ford
There you go! Mixing animal prints with pastels is a bold move, but when done right, it’s bound to be a total hit. Try it out and let me know how it went.