Well hello, hello my sweet readers! As I am getting ready for my winter escape to my beloved mexican beaches and our lovely Charlotte won Sweet’n’Raw’s first giveaway, I am delivering to you the third gift guide for this holiday season. This time is all about what our gorgeous city blonde wants and desires. Remeber her? If you don’t CLICK HERE to meet this sophisticated, concrete jungle diva.
The City Blonde, otherwise known as Countess Winston, is more versatile than a jukebox. She’s into books but she’s also into parties. She actually understands and loves poetry (most of us mortals don’t) but she is also part of the Brunch Mimosa Abuse programme. So let’s see what this New Yorker in the making wrote on her letter to Santa!
- Deborah Lippmann’s Billionaire, Call me irresponsible, Satin Doll and Just walk away Renee: The perfect hues for the perfect city girl! Talk about making a statement with your nails!
- Michael Kors neoprene laptop case: Why not add some chic and color to your laptop cover, courtesy of Mr. Kors
- Cambridge Satchel Company blue satchel: A satchel is perfect for running around the city, choose one in a flashy color!
- Chanel Nº19 perfume: A powerful perfume for a powerful city lady!
- YSL Arty ring: Do you have yours? If not, now’s the time.
- Steve Madden MADEE leopard slippers: Slipper and leopard, two words that together make the perfect combo! Comfortable yet stylish! So New York.
- Nars “Funny Face” lipstick: Brighten your pucker and brighten your day with this exquisite and creamy lip color by the makeup master, François Nars
- Paris vs. New York by Vahram Muratyan: Now there’s one book that has to be in every New Yorker’s coffee table.
- Steve Madden SHASHAYY bootie in Taupe Nubuck: Cruisin’ the street with style!
- Benefit Cha Cha tint:get blushy, get happy!
- Sequin black mini dress: Get spotted and turn some heads over on New Year’s Eve with this flashy and plunging neckline dress. Now that’s what I call cleavage.
Three down, one more to go! Tomorrow I shal give you the Jet-set Junkie and for all you guys out there (in case you stumble into this fashion blog with a pastel substance abuse), I will be posting something for the lads as well!
13 days till X-mas