Good Sunday my sweet readers! Hoping you liked my Party Princess Gift Guide (click here to read it), I’m here with another one! This time is the turn of The Hopeless Romantic to show us her gift picks for this holiday season. Rember her (me)? If not click here to read a bit about her. So if you have a friend that enjoys romance, old movies and Paris and that falls head over heels for all things cute then this is the list that can help you choose the perfect gift for her! If you find this guide as appealing as I do, you can write some of this items on your letter to Santa to get them for yourself! Enjoy!
- Essie’s Cocktail Bling, Brooch the Subject, Bobbing for Baubles and Size Matters: It’s the game between neutrals and bright ones. This lovely collection is a must-have for all us romantic girls out there.
- French Connection bow bag: Can a clutch get cuter than this? No, it can’t!
- Tom Ford “Lost Cherry” lip gloss: Red lips scream romance, and when done by the one and only, Mr. Sexy Pants, Tom Ford, you can never go wrong.
- Modcloth Paris ring: It’s Paris in a ring! Cute, cute as a button!
- Miss KG polka dot flats: The key to make even the simplest item beautiful is definitely adding some polka! If you are a hopeless romantic, this Kurt Geiger flats need to be inside your closet.
- Swash for Conchinechine iPhone case: Fabergé inspired iPhone case, need I say more?
- Vivienne Westwood’s Cheeky Alice: I am a big fan of Vivienne Westwood’s fragrance line. In fact, Naughty Alice has been my favorite perfume for a while now. The perfet gift for me this Christmas? Cheeky Alice!
- Parisian Chic by Ines de la Fressange: In the history of books, there is not one as cute as this one. Everything from the illustrations to the writing is beautiful and handy! It’s a little treasure box in the form of a book.
- Charlotte Olympia Tessa wedges: The fashion world went crazy for the flats, my knees always go weak with the wedges. Charlotte Olympia is without doubt one of the best shoe designers of the moment and by looking at this pair of beauties I know you will agree with me.
- Tarte Amazonian Clay blush: When talking about cosmetics, Tarte is all about cute and pretty. And us romantics love, love, love cute and pretty.
- Carven cocktail dress: Need a gorgeous New Year’s Eve dress? Courtesy of Carven (one of my favorite brands in the whole, wide world) and with an unbelievable price, thanks to The Outnet, this gray taffetta cocktail beauty is just waiting to be yours!
Christmas is getting closer and closer, and we still have more gift guides coming your way! So keep checking back!
PS: The winner of our giveaway will be announced tomorrow morning! Good luck to all of you who participated!
Illustrations: Ana Sofia Alanis
Photos, frame and wallpaper: Google