Friday, Friday my sweet readers! Christmas is just two weeks away, have you bought your gifts? If you haven’t, here’s one of four posts that can give you one or two ideas! Rember a few months ago when I introduced you to my sisters and brother (if you don’t, CLICK HERE to meet them)? Well they are back and this time with gift suggestions based on their personalities. And since it’s Friday and we are ready to have fun, why not start with the one and only Party Princess.
She’s the life of the party and she’s the one that knows how to really have fun! Based on that Sweet’n’Raw made a gift selection that could fulfill little Jaime’s needs and desires! So without further ado, here it is:
- Chanel Le Vernis metallic trio: If she’s ready for the party, her nails have to be ready as well! What better way to get on the party mood than with this glittery and shiny trio! You can actually win this three babies if you sign up for our giveaway (CLICK HERE), last day is tomorrow!
- Zara silver envelope clutch: A wild party spirit needs the ideal companion for clubbing adventures and this Zara beauty is not only perfect for that but also affordable as well!
- Zara Kids glittery oxford flats: The biggest size fits me and I’m a 40, so if your friend or sister has feet like mine or smaller, they can be yours! TIP: raiding the kids department every once in a while can lead you to find some amazing stuff you can buy for yourself.
- Jimmy Choo glittery iPad case: if you wish to splurge and pamper or ask for this case yourself as a X-mas present, do so! You need shoes, your iPad does too, at least Jimmy Choo seems to think so!
- Lady Million by Paco Rabanne: Party girl needs party perfume, and Paco’s Lady Million is just that! From the bottle to the scent, everything about it screams P-A-R-T-Y!
- Bobbi Brown Party shimmer brick: Shiny cheeks, happy cheeks!
- ASOS peacock platform sandals: All the glitz, glamour and comfort one can get from a shoe.
- Glitter collar from ABATABA: What a better way to pump up an outfit than with a glitter collar, the perfect accessory makes the perfect gift for the season.
- YSL Golden Amber gloss: Lighten up you pucker with this fabulous french gloss in shade of gold!
- ASOS knuckle ring: Pair it with one of the Chanel Le Vernis metallic trio and you’ve got a killer combo.
- Topshop Party dress: We all need a New Year’s Eve dress, it’s a day to party hard and shine even harder and this fab dress just does the trick!
So if you have a friend that loves to party, if she loves all that resembles a shiny disco ball, or if you are a Party Princess yourself, I hope this guide can help you choose that perfect gift for this Christmas. And if you need more gift ideas, on the next few days we’ll have more recommendations from the Jet-set Junkie, the City Blonde and the Hopeless Romantic.